Wednesday, February 17, 2010

T-1 Day

I land in Vancouver tomorrow night at 8:45 pm PST. My rough plan is to hop on the Canada Line and head to the beer gardens downtown, but we'll see what happens, my flight out of Toronto was delayed and I wouldn't be surprised if this flight ends up being delayed too.

My events start Friday, I will be seeing the following:
Friday
Men's Hockey - Belarus vs. Sweden

Saturday
Men's Curling

Sunday
Men's Hockey - Czech Republic vs. Russia
Men's Hockey - Sweden vs. Finland

Monday
Men's Freestyle Aerials

Tuesday
Women's Curling

I will be photo blogging live from many sports and entertainment events and venues with the aid of my netbook, iPhone and DSLR. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. the curling rink is close to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ppffffttt. Jealous. Sounds like you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete